Hello my name is Chris S. and I'm the Lead Home Install Tech!!
On a weekly basis I am sent out to customers homes to install custom home Audio\Video and complete home automation technology. In this post I'm going to discuss a recent job that I performed. I went to a customers home during the construction process to perform a pre-wire(running wire before the sheetrock goes up).
CLICK HERE to view prewire photos
We provided this customer with a complete home automation package.
- The master bedroom is wired for in-wall speakers and a new HD flat panel television.
- The master bathroom is wired for in-ceiling speakers.
- The family room is wired for 5.1 surround sound in-wall and in-ceiling speakers.
- The childrens bedroom is wired for a future HD flat panel television.
- The Kitchen is wired for in-ceiling speakers.
- Each room is wired with networking capabilities for our state of the art Control4 System.
For this job, all of the video/audio/networking wires were run to a central location in a future closet which will contain all media electronics for the home.
One of the major benifits to having us in your home durring the construction process is giving us the ability to access each and every room before the sheetrock is put up.
If you are considering building a new home, be sure to contact us before you start! We can make your new home energy efficient and network friendly.