Monday, August 3, 2009

KEEPING OUR CUSTOMERS INFORMED!

If you're reading this post, then I'm doing my job!

For those of you who don't know me my name is Dan Martin and I'm the Audio Obsessions in house Web and Graphic Designer. It is my job to build the website, update the website, create marketing materials such as flyers, business cards, postcards, email promotions, pretty much anything involving web and print graphics.

Since I've been here at the shop I've completely re-designed and re-built the website from the ground up. It has a great new look, it is completely user friendly, and most importantly it highlights both sides of our business (MOBILE and HOME TECHNOLOGY).

Recently I've started an email promotions campaign. This is the easiest way for me to keep our faithful customers informed about new products and special promotions. If you haven't been getting our emails it's because YOUR NOT ON MY LIST! SIGN UP! Click here to go to our contact page. On the left hand side you will see our email promotion sign up. Enter your email, click on the join button and that's it!

If you have any recommendations for me, PLEASE let me know. I'm always open to feedback! You can email me at dmartin@audioobsessions.com

Here at Audio Obsessions we, Make Technology Easy!

www.audioobsessions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment